How do you rate this blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Some Small pot holes in Android Autobhan:


Problem using tabs in Eclipse 3.6.2 :
Well I was working on Tabs in android using Eclipse 3.6.2 well guess what it gives you an error. Well tried to see if there was any error in my environment but it was not the case then I wrote xml code instead of using the graphical designer but it was in vain. I ended spending 3-4 hours on this problem finally read in forum that tit works perfectly in 3.7.1, so I downloaded eclipse 3.7.1 and it worked perfectly fine.

Problem with Android SDK and ADT :
Finally I was happy that I manage to complete the coding of Tabs and wanted to see how it works but again hit a speed breaker L this time it was giving some error called ‘Unknown Option  --Crunch’ and it didn’t start the emulator nor does it allow you to create an apk file. Finally found that sdk was not up to date. Then I finally downloaded it and everything worked fine J.

I know these problems are small, but these can be time consuming and irritating because of which you can easily spend a day on some small problem which is not your fault. Hope it helps you people ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment